1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Maybe I'm late but..

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by allbasses, Jun 20, 2007.

1. allbasses

allbasses

Jun 18, 2006
    Dallas, TX
  2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Ooh... pretty lights.

3. JayAmel

JayAmel Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Carcassonne, France
    Since I'm afraid I did not quite understand what makes this bass THAT lighter, please call me Mr Skeptic in the meanwhile...

They say lightweight, but they don't say how much, BTW...

4. introducing the.......

the Apple iBASS

5. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    At first I laughed, then I gasped. It was very interesting.

This is the bass version of the Apple iGuitar. I'm looking forward to trying this one out, because from what I understand, it's the closest thing to the next step of guitars.

6. They act like they just invented plywood.:rolleyes:

The lights are kinda cool.

7. They really do something to the photos, because I've seen those in a shop and they don't look anything near as sleek as that.

8. stefandisgust

stefandisgust

May 28, 2006
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Spector Basses-New Artist
    I jammed on the guitar version at GC and it sounded great but a bit to expensie for an instrument without any freakin paint on it:meh:

9. The ones I've played at GC were painted white, a flawless finish as well. I'm actually looking forward to trying the bass version.

10. fookgub

fookgub

Jun 5, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Yeah, they're painted. They're made out of wood, not plastic. I'd be interested in the bass version, but I wonder how it would balance. The body on the guitar version is very light.

Anyway, the guitars are cool instruments... one of the few things GC has that I'd be interested in taking home.

11. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Inactive

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    there was a guitarist in another band at a gig i was doing who had the guitar version. first thing i thought was "are apple making guitars now" lol

12. gjooro

gjooro

Mar 27, 2006
    Croatia
    hmm. too modern for me

13. Any idea when these will reach GC?? It's been a LOOOOONG time :confused:

14. I kinda feel that, to play that, I'd either have to be wearing a tux or some gansta bling.

Okay, only gansta bling if the hardware was gold, but you know...

Anyone know what these actually sound like?

15. Apple is going to be very angry.

[​IMG]

16. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Lakewood, OH
    i like the LED knobs. very cool.

17. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 24, 2021