1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Maybe upgrading - how much could I get for this?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Wolfman200, Jun 11, 2007.

1. I keep seeing these great deals in the talkbass forums, and I'm thinking of upgrading to a better amp.

My question: How much could I ask for my Peavey Basic 112 ?

It's in good condition; the input jack had once been iffy, but a friend worked on it and I haven't had problems since. I'm looking for a realistic estimate.

Thanks in advance,
    Chris

2. saxnbass

saxnbass

Mar 9, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Probably around $150, $200 max. You do know that you have to be a supporting member in order to post for sale ads and this could be considered one. This is a very edgy thread.

3. sorry, didn't mean to break any rules - I don't plan on selling this on Talkbass, but I couldn't really get a feel for a price on ebay - I don't think it's very popular, and it doesn't look like Peavey makes it anymore. Moderators - feel free to put this in the proper place.

Thanks

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021