Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mayones again

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by milo, Sep 27, 2004.

1. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    Retail price for Patriot 5 with ebony macasar top, Bartolini pickups, Aguilar preamp is 1600,00 EUR.-if u order direct.

Price for BE5 model with amazaque body and mahogany/maple neck + Bartolini pickups and EQ will be 860,00 EUR.-if u order direct.

We will pay for delivery costs if your order will be bigger than 1000,00 EUR.

Now tell me are they good for this kind of money couse u can buy Warwick,spector rebop and.... for this money.

2. Hmm, tricky... 1600 euros is a lot of money. Then again, there´s some quality stuff there: the Barts and the Aguilar pre would cost 400-500 alone. And the Be5 deal seems pretty good actually. Is it a neck-through or a bolt-on?

Many people have given good reviews for Mayones Basses (JPbasses among others, and he´s highly respected here), so they are probably well worth the money quality-wise. However, I wouldn´t buy an instrument that expensive without trying it or a similar specimen first. No matter how good the quality is, it just might not be "your thing".

3. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    I can recommend you our Be 5 ntb model with Bartolini pickups and EQ + ebony fingerboard. Cost for you will be 1080,00 EUR :hyper: