1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

mayones again

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by milo, Sep 27, 2004.

1. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    Retail price for Patriot 5 with ebony macasar top, Bartolini pickups, Aguilar preamp is 1600,00 EUR.-if u order direct.

Price for BE5 model with amazaque body and mahogany/maple neck + Bartolini pickups and EQ will be 860,00 EUR.-if u order direct.

We will pay for delivery costs if your order will be bigger than 1000,00 EUR.

Now tell me are they good for this kind of money couse u can buy Warwick,spector rebop and.... for this money.

2. Hmm, tricky... 1600 euros is a lot of money. Then again, there´s some quality stuff there: the Barts and the Aguilar pre would cost 400-500 alone. And the Be5 deal seems pretty good actually. Is it a neck-through or a bolt-on?

Many people have given good reviews for Mayones Basses (JPbasses among others, and he´s highly respected here), so they are probably well worth the money quality-wise. However, I wouldn´t buy an instrument that expensive without trying it or a similar specimen first. No matter how good the quality is, it just might not be "your thing".

3. milo

milo

Jul 22, 2004
    slovenia
    I can recommend you our Be 5 ntb model with Bartolini pickups and EQ + ebony fingerboard. Cost for you will be 1080,00 EUR :hyper: