1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Mayones Be Elite 5 NAMM Satin Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Delsan, May 8, 2020.

1. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Bowmanstown
    Price:
    $2800
    Strings:
    I've gone crazy.

I've found my brand. I'm selling off most of my basses. This one is first on my list.

The Dark Sorceress, in all her Glory.

It's a one of a kind, NAMM special called the Mayones Be Elite EP5. EP stands for Eye Poplar. And she's an Eye Popper.

This bass was created in Poland, in 2016.

This became my main bass for as long as I've had her, and her sound is truly orgasmic.

Aggy Soapbars give it the right amount of hi-fi while there's a menagerie of tone sculpting extras like passive tone control, active/passive push/pull, a 3b active preamp, and a great front to back pickup blend that's all as quiet as a mouse.

This bolt on beast is impressive. And I can't stress enough that it is a one of a kind.

And you can Google the Mayones Be Elite EP5, as it sold previously on musicstorelive before it found its way into my hands. I won't list the link to avoid any conflicts of interest.

This bass is in pristine condition. I've taken good care of her. No dings or scratches, nice, comfortable action, and no fret edges.

Take good care of her, traveler.

I'm only interested in getting cash or trading for a Dingwall. No other trade offers please.
    FB_IMG_1588979142445.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    thomasjbass and Reedt2000 like this.
  2. nick333

nick333

Nov 3, 2012
    Curious to know what you found to be " your brand " ?
    GLWTS

Delsan likes this.
  3. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Bowmanstown
    At the moment, I am only looking for Dingwall basses.

That being said, I'm going to hold onto my first Warwick, and my twin Fenders, the J and P.

Stay tuned, I've got some big chungus basses that'll be making a showing on here soon.

4. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Bowmanstown
    More pics.

Attached Files:

5. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Now THAT's the best bass for metal!

6. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Bowmanstown
    Thinking about canceling this deal. Honestly it's an incredible instrument and I'm probably gonna keep it.

7. Delsan

Delsan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Bowmanstown
    Yeh, no, I'm keeping it. This instrument is too damn good.

FunkHead likes this.