Mayones Jabba vs FBass VF

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by remcult, Feb 14, 2017.

1. remcult

remcult Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    New Jersey
    I am GASing hard and am genuinely torn between the Mayones Hadrien Feraud Jabba Signature and a FBass VF5-PJ (ash tone block, alder wings), and it's kind of driving me a little bit crazy. They are obviously both quality instruments with somewhat differing characteristics, both tonally and physically. I would love to hear from some folks who are familiar with both builds

nonohmic and bassgrackle like this.
  2. I discovered the Feraud Signature a few weeks ago and have been in touch with Mayones. That bass isn't available yet.
    They told me they are currently building the first batch and I should get in touch with a dealer in my neck of the woods, but it'll probably take some time until they start shipping.

3. I have owned Jabba 5 classic and Fbass VF5. I also have tried many Jabba's including Jabba customs. I have to say that the Fbass is better instrument in my opinion. I havent even missed the 24-frets. Fbass's preamp is super good and the build quality AND customer service is top notch :)

phillipkregg and remcult like this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021