Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MC Chris

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Tyler Hole, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Anyone listen to him? My friend turned me onto him and I dig his music. Lots of people I talk to can't stand him and think he's stupid - But to each his own.

For those of you who haven't heard him, go to www.mcchris.com and click the face in the middle of the screen to enter the main site, go to Listen and you can download some of the songs. My two favorite are Hijack and Ratz.

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    I have heard a few of his tracks and he definitely has alot of talent. Kind of a Dorky-eminem vibe. :D

A few things you might not know about MC Chris:

1. He voices Hesh on Sealab 2021
    2. He voices all the MC's on Aqua Teen Hunger Force (Little Brittle, MC Pee Pants, whatever the other one is)
    3. He is the fat guy try to pitch a product to the guy who voices Space Ghost at the end of ATHF episode about MC Pee Pants.

That is all. :D

3. Haha, yea, that's what makes him so great.

I only knew about #2, didn't know about the other two.

4. The other one for #2 is Sir Loin.

I want candy.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Ah, but Sir Loin was Mc Pee Pants, so it all evens out.

Funny stuff. I guess on his website someone told him he should tour because he's better than Eminem and he was just like, "No... this is a joke." And that was about it.

6. I'm totally digging the Boxy Brown avatar. Can't wait to pick up the Season 3 DVD (assuming I have cash).

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Sure did, and they wuz chickens, it was a hen hizzy. :D

Oh yeah. I play seasons 1 and 2 to death. I watch at least one episode on a daily basis.

I'm surprised I have a girlfriend. :D

8. I'm bumping this old thread because I just downloaded "Fett's Vette" and I'm laughing my ass off. :D

So that's why Boba always worked for Jabba...