Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mccartney Concert in Gothenburg...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Nicklas, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Nicklas

Nicklas

Mar 15, 2003
    I was standing 7meters from Mr Mccartney and im really impressed by this 62 year old musican...........i really dont know if he is a bass player.

He started off on Bass then he changed to Accustic guitarr,Eletric guitarr and Piano.

He played his old hofner bass on songs like Drive My car,Band on the Run,Penney lane,Jet,Helter skelter,shes a women and Get Back, You wont see me.

Songs like Lady Madonna,Hey Jude and Let it be and Live and Let Die he played Piano.

Let me Roll he played lead guitarr and did a Hendrix guitarr solo "Foxy Lady"

But the most impressive of Mccartney is that one min he sings the Ballad of the world Yesterday and next min he screams out Helter skelter.

he Sangs 32 songs on 2 hours and 30mins...........some of the best songs he sang was songs for Harrison and John.......He makes a better version of All things must pass then George himself did.

And its lovely to see Paul sing Here Today a song for the memorie of the great John Lennon.

And to all who dont like Mccartney or my threads dont read them!!!!!!

2. He was effin' phenomenal two years ago when I saw him. Quite honestly, the best concert I've ever been to. And I've been to a few.

3. Nicklas

Nicklas

Mar 15, 2003
    I would love to see him Play drums on his concerts sometimes.......wouldnt be cool to see him play Back In the USSR on drums....

4. Sir Paul owns...

I didn't think much of him until me and my instructor started going over some beatles tunes. Man,he's like the British Jamerson:)

5. Nicklas

Nicklas

Mar 15, 2003
    Congratulation Mr Mccartney !!!!

6. Nicklas

Nicklas

Mar 15, 2003
    The pics are from the Concert in Gothenburg. 12june. He doesnt look that old......