Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mccartrney bass solo on his Site now!!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Martha01, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martha01

Martha01

Sep 20, 2002
    Mccartney have secret show in his secret website there he plays a faboulus bass solo on his old hofner you must hear that!!!!!

2. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Oh look another McCartney thread!

3. Oh look another young, insensitive englishman!

:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up Martha, I'll check it out.

4. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Young insensitive englishman?

I was merely pointing out that Martha had started another McCartney thread. He/she has started a few, and the majority of his/her posts seem to be McCartney related. Two of his/her threads were recently merged here. If you look towards the end of that thread (where the newer McCartney thread was grafted on), you'll see more 'insensitive' people pointing out the same thing. Knock yourself out.

5. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    If it's a secret show at his secret website--how are we supposed to find it?

How about a link?

It would, after all, give you a chance to have another McCartney post...

-Bassmonkeee (not-quite-as-young-as-I-used-to-be-sensitive-to-bright-lights-American)

6. DougD

DougD Bassman7654

Sep 19, 2002
    North Las Vegas NV
    Duh.......Website? I dun see no website George. George? Where website George?:D

7. Showdown

Showdown Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    You have to buy the "Back in the U.S." DVD to get access to the secret web site (and it is a must have DVD anyway). This is on the back cover of the DVD:

"Access to Paul McCartney Secret Website available ONLY through 'Back in the U.S.' DVD..."

I haven't been to the web site yet, but highly recommend the DVD.

8. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

How are you going to do that - there's no link and it's secret!! ?? :rolleyes:

I'm with Moley - there seems to be some kind of campaign going on to get as many Mccartney related threads started as possible.

So this "member" start a new one every other day, but never replies to anything - this is just irritating, as Moley says : they could all be under one thread for a start, but they are all useless anyway!!

9. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    Ahemmmm,
    If anyone wants to hear a very politically incorrect McCartney joke...... p.m. me :D

10. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

How many legs involved?

11. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Maybe Martha01 is McCartney in disguise? Come on, Paul - don't be afraid to show yourself :D

On second thoughts, it's a very convincing disguise... maybe its a marketing bod instead? I'm still waiting to see Martha01 as a bassist rather than just as an avid Macca fan...

Wulf

;)

12. Paul A

Paul A

Dec 13, 1999
    Hertfordshire U.K!
    Bruce,
    Errmmm,.... 2 .....sort of.....
    :D

13. Sinker

Sinker

Dec 4, 2002
    Newark, DE USofA
    You know, all this stuff was foretold on the Klaatu album!

When you decipher all the mumbled stuff at the end of track #7 (Happiness Is a Warm Gum), it clearly says "Paul will have a secret website in 25 years after Al Gore invents the internet."

-Sinker-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.