1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mccauley 15" 6244 8ohm speakers for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by realbadgroove, Dec 14, 2011.

1. realbadgroove

realbadgroove

Apr 12, 2008
    Kansas
    I have 20 plus to get rid of, asking 150 a piece. They sound great and will last a long time. The nice thing about Mccauley is if you blow the speaker all you have to do is buy a replacement basket much like Peavey. I just put a pair in my dual 15 cab and they sound awesome!!! Let me know, I would go 250 on a pair.

2. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Orange Park, Florida
    Great speakers! I have these in my Energy cabs and absolutely love em!

3. Low Class

Jul 4, 2005
    Orange Park, Florida
    Does the price include shipping?

4. realbadgroove

realbadgroove

Apr 12, 2008
    Kansas
    150 a piece would, I don't think shipping will be much. If you are interested just give me your location and we can work something out.

5. realbadgroove

realbadgroove

Apr 12, 2008
    Kansas
    Also I must add that all speakers for sale have been metered and are running normal ohms.

6. realbadgroove

realbadgroove

Apr 12, 2008
    Kansas
    Bump!

7. Low Class

Jul 4, 2005
    Orange Park, Florida
    great speaker bump

8. lraudio

lraudio

Mar 10, 2016
    Reactivating a very Old thread here, but I'm wondering if you're still around here and still have any of these McCauley 644 - 8 ohm speakers left from this batch? Thanks. LR

9. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

Nov 19, 2005
    san antonio, texas
    op's last activity is from 2012. i recently bought an energy cab with a mccauley speaker and am interested in more info...