1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD McSpunckle, Jext Telez, Idiotbox

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jbybj, May 15, 2019.

1. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    $100-$270
    For Sale we have a McSpunckle Gnomeratron V2 $270 SOLD
    Jext Telez DizzyTone V6 (big box battery only) $270 now $250! SOLD
    Idiotbox Blowerbox $100 SOLD

Make me an offer!

SOLD A few years ago the Blowerbox was the............ $100 includes shipping to the CONUS.
    IMG_2352.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg

The Jext Telez DizzyTone V6 has the NTK-275 transistor. This is the original big box version that only takes batteries, No DC power supply connection. This one sounds great on Bass, and for an old school fuzz, the DizzyTone is my favorite. I got a little carried away and ended up with three variations, so I can bring myself to let one go. This never made it out of the house, and is in excellent condition. When you can find these on Reverb, they tend to go for north of $300. My price of $250 includes the original box and packaging, a used battery, and shipping to the CONUS.
    IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2360.jpg
    IMG_2365.jpg

SOLD The McSpunckle Gnomeratron VTF in my experience is in a class by itself................. ...................As I was testing it out today to verify functionality, I got lost in about 40 minutes of exploration, and, after about 5 years, I found sounds I had never heard before. Awesome, ripping, lovely sounds.
    Priced to move, $270 includes the original box and packaging, and shipping to the CONUS.

IMG_2347.jpg
    IMG_2348.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    JdoubleH and scottm like this.
  2. DDXdesign

DDXdesign formerly 'jammadave' Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    I've had two blower boxes and it's like I get amnesia - I can't remember why I've sold them, excepting that maybe I can do that sound with another pedal or something. So this one comes up and I'm very tempted to be like 'ok i'll bite again' ...

3. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    When I was just testing it out, all knobs at noon, with a passive MM style pup, it had a very notable clank around 2khz. Maybe cool for some, but definitely a baked in tone.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021