1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

me-6b users - setting help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Fishbrain, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    i got an me-6b for xmas and i've had a little mess around with it but i'm still a bit of an effects newbie really. i've got a synth sound that i'm happy with but only if i put my distortion on as well. even then sometimes when i play the note it sounds like i'm playing a few of the same note really fast if you know what i mean? quite hard to explain...

i was just wondering if anybody could share some of there settings or advice how to get good sounds out of it. (i'm thinking zender jamiroquai-esque sounds)

thanks
    :bassist:

2. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    bump

3. Ryan Mohr

Ryan Mohr

Oct 23, 2007
    I too bought one expecting the synths to be great but I haven't found any good synth settings. I know what you mean, the tracking isn't great. I didn't really like the distortion, so I use it for a filter and delay.