Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Me and my P (action photo)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xyllion, Nov 22, 2004.

1. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    Dug this picture out to use elsewhere and decided to post it here as well. Feel free to post pics of your gigs as well.

[​IMG]

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    I'm not seeing a pic here..........

3. Mind Eroded

Mind Eroded Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2003
    Brooklyn/Buffalo, NY
    great use of space...

4. ...............................................

Wow.. killer picture... it was soo cool, it must have not appeared on my screen...

5. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Is the guy in the hat playing a Heritage? I love those. What's with the music stand? On a gig? He doesn't already know his parts? :scowl: :scowl: :rollno:

6. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    You happy with those Bag ends? Is the Ampeg head loud enough for the rooms you play?

bmc

7. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    Sorry about the picture not showing up yesterday. My hosting service took a dump, but it is back now.

Not sure what the guitar is. That is Jordan and he was one of our guest musicians for the night. Our band is actually a trio (Patrick on the left, me on the right, and Paul on drums whom you can't see).

As for the music stand, Patrick knows his stuff, but he likes to have the lyrics available just in case. Mind you that we gig less than once per month.

You would be amazed at how loud that rig can be. The BagEnd cabs are fairly efficient and do a great job of getting loud. The Ampeg head is rated at 250W with the two cabs. I've been finding that to be more than enough power for small venues.