Me Gotta Some Walter Woods Heads

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by stewdiodog, Jun 22, 2004.

1. stewdiodog

Jun 22, 2004
    i'm sure most of you are familiar with these puppies. got an in on THREE hi-power (green light) WW heads. anyone interested? oh, and a Q to anyone who has used them before - if i am hooking two 4ohm cabs up to the WW, should i chain the cabs or run one off of each output? i BELIEVE that running one cab from each output would retain the 4ohm rating of each cab but i'm not sure...............any knowledgeable replies from WW owners would be appreciated. thanks.
  2. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    The Woods takes loads of 4 ohms minimum. So you can only hook up ONE 4 ohm cab to the head, not TWO.
  3. boobinga

Feb 9, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Right. One 4-ohm cab per mono WW amp.
  4. joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    I'm interested. Check your email.

Can anyone guide me to the WW descriptions that someone posted here a week or two ago? My search came up empty.

5. Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    search tip (no offense intended ;) )

use advanced search (link under quick search window) and sometimes under "keyword seach" change "search entire post" to "search titles only" I'll search items like specific model names/numbers und both catagories

under title search "woods" I found this...... Walter Woods models/specs/prices

again no offense intended... :)
  6. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I tried to email you about one of the Woods amps but I must have gotten the email wrong. Maybe it works without the dash before it? Anyhow, I'm interested in one of the Woods if you have one still available. Please email me a price and where you're located. I'm in New Hampshire. Thanks so much.

Andy Dow.