Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Me Infecto

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Josh Ryan, Mar 23, 2004.

1. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Bassist and drummer, odd lyrics, cool grooves, some guest musicians, varied dynamics. Growly vocals, but interesting. The phrasing is similar throughout, but I like it nonetheless. It's good, give it a try. You can find it at cdbaby.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/meinfecto03

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Weird. I just heard of those guys myself, about 3 days ago, and was thinking "Hmm... I should get around to posting these guys on TB." And some guy across the country beats me too it.

Go figure. :)

3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Woo Hoo East Coast rules. :hyper: :ninja:

Anyway, it's because we have similar facial hair and like Nuclear Rabbit. ;)

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, 'cept Florida. But you're in MA, so I'll cut you some slack.

5. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    Pretty cool, vaguely Nirvana-ish (from Seattle to boot!), which would usually cause me to hate with no regard (Sacred Cow kinda deal), but I'm starting to get hooked on it.

There's a little primus sound on their first cd, which is nice, at least with "hordown".

"Me Infecto is a bass and drum duo that sounds like Tom Waits vomiting blood after a tequila and crank binge." Cracks me up.