Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

me my drummer pluse yd and weed

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by warwickben, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me and my freind kevin hes a drummer and my freind yd the guitar player are in the same band.the band is really just me and the drummer . yd is a close freind so we dont have the heart to kick him out yet. he never really shows up when we set days aside to work on songs.him and the drummer are all ways at my house there gear is all ways at my house me and the drummer will go up stairs and jam and woke on songs and what not.no matter what we do ,say, yd the guitar player doesnt really do any thing.the only time we ever play togarther is when were baked out of our minds. when we play liek this we sound good togarther we can like have a 10 min jam that sounds good and it comes out of no were.i know we sound good cause i have taped us and let freind hear it with out knowing who it is and they all like it. the thing is when we try to work on songs all 3 of us nothing gets done we sit there and liek well stop after 15 mins. cause the mood not there. has this happen to any you guys befor you like playing with a freind but only time you can play with the person is when your drunk or high.

2. Prague77

Prague77

Aug 20, 2001
    Waco, TX
    errmmm nope. i think that would work the opposite for me. but i dont get high and rarely get drunk...

3. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    um...okay...

4. Are you quoting James Yoyce's Ullyses?:confused:

5. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    Right.. well..um..

6. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Poll:

1. That post is so sad.

2. That post is so lame.

7. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
  8. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Oh! Oh! Can I add options?

3. That post is a joke. (please let this be true)

4. 1. & 2. plus "This thread needs to be deleted"

:)

*edit* Brad got there before me, if that makes no sense now (simul-posting)

9. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    6-
    1+2+3.

Ben, right now, I'm telling you: Learn HOW TO TYPE. Fast typer right? Well, take the extra minute, do a spell check, grammar check, coherency check and THEN post. It's rather a pain to have to decipher your posts, as opposed to reading them forthright. If this is indeed the best you are able to offer, then I weep for you and for the education of today's youth.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.