Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sheep Man, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Just thought since I'd seen pictures of SO many of y'all, I thought it was my turn to return the favor. :p But since I use angelfire, and last time I tried linking an image directly, it gave that stupid "Image hosted by Angelfire" thingy, I'll just give y'all the URL. :D
    Oh yeah, and as soon as I can be bothered to clean it all up, I'll have more pictures of me with my bass(es?) up. No, wait, make that as soon as I can get any other pictures of me with my basses. Or just my basses. :p
  2. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Pretty classy!

3. ;)
    You bet!
    But the other band that only formed THIS year seems to be more in demand by the school for performing at the annual whole-school assembly (My school ranges from kindergarden up to high school)
    BUT! My band will begin writing and performing music for an original musical being written by 2 of our teachers for a 10th grade production! Should be fun. :D

Oh yeah. And just interested...can anyone make out what's on my tie? Or what about my ring? :D :p

[Edited by Sheep Man on 02-03-2001 at 02:58 AM]
  4. Oh, and one other thing - I have since put on the chrome pickup and bridge covers.
  5. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    Nope...I can't tell...

P.S. Post dem shots with the chrome!
  6. I'll see if I can get some friends to get some shots of it with the chrome in action when I play at the school talent show in 2 weeks time. Should be fun. :D
  7. JWC

JWC Banned

Oct 4, 2000
    thats me on the right
  8. JWC

JWC Banned

Oct 4, 2000
    thats me on the left, sorry
  9. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    hey sheepy

lookin pretty spiffy in that suit! :D
  10. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    The tortoise pickguard on the black Jazz body looks really cool. I might have to get one for mine.
  11. ;)
    Too bad the chicks don't dig it half as much. :p