1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Meat box Help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SMEATBOX, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SMEATBOX

SMEATBOX

Jan 5, 2017
    i own a ampeg pf-350 and the matching 1x15 cab, even at low settings is it possible to run a meatbox. i just bought one and am very scared it'll blow my amp, any advice? i really need to make it work somehow or if someone can let me know if its definitely impossible it'd be great. Thanks.

2. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    Should work fine. Just be careful with adjustments on the beatbox, some settings are sensitive and bump the volume quite a bit, start low and slowly raise up until you get your desired effect.

Jonny_Orange likes this.
  3. Swimming Bird

Swimming Bird

Apr 18, 2006
    Wheaton MD
    Agree. That said, check out the pedalsandeffects interview with the Tera Melos bassist - it suggests that you might want to be careful using a 15" at stage volume and may want to run it to a PA if possible on a gig.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 27, 2020