1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Meatball clone, Solidgold FX Imperial,Boss Chorus Ensemble

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by smperry, Jun 1, 2017.

1. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    Price:
    $60-$142
    IMG_1317.JPG IMG_1318.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1320.JPG IMG_1321.JPG
    Decided to consolidate into one thread.

I just got the Meatball pedal, so it's one of those last in, first out, deals. It's a classic, but not quite my taste for filter. I'm not spending enough time with it to master the controls since I just got it a couple days ago. $142 shipped, or will trade towards another envelope filter or an Eventide H9 core (obviously I'll add cash for that).

The Boss Chorus is analog and honestly sounds really good. The low cut on the chorus is super useful for getting rid of the warble on low notes. I've gone through a bunch of chorus pedals, including some expensive ones, and this is the real deal. I'm only selling because I want another H9, which has nice chorus too. I'm still reluctant to sell this one. No box, but it's in beautiful condition with a little bit of velcro on the bottom. $60 shipped. Sorry, but I'm keeping this.

The SolidGoldFX Imperial is a brilliant fuzz pedal for people that don't think they like fuzz. I have another Muff (a Civil War clone) that isn't as versatile as the Imperial, but it sounds good and is not worth as much...so the Imperial goes. It's in beautiful shape with the original packaging and no velcro. I might decide to put the Civil War pedal here instead. $105 shipped.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. smperry

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Fixed pictures and removed links, which made it look like two pedals had already been sold or traded. Everything is available.

3. tpaul

tpaul Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2011
    Vermont
    The analog Boss Chorus Ensemble is the one to get. The filters give you tons of control. I'd buy it if I had a little extra cash (even though I already have two of these... they aren't making them anymore, y'know.) GLWTS!

4. smperry

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Yeah, I'm going to keep the chorus. It's too nice.

Bump for filter trades for the Meatball...