1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Meatlocker Records - Free Sampler CD

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by bassboysam, Nov 28, 2010.

1. bassboysam

bassboysam Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Here it is. Meatlocker Records - Volume 1. Featuring Tokyo Sex Whale, MONOBROW, The Inhumanoids, Gilmer Ditch and Bless This Mess.

The CD features 2 tracks from each band, a diverse mixture of music and personalities with a shared love for heavy music in its many guises. From the raging fury of Bless This Mess, the fiery whirlwind that is Tokyo Sex Whale, the deep fuzz-driven groove of MONOBROW, the boundless energy of The Inhumanoids and the heavy soul of Gilmer Ditch.

This compilation represents hours and hours of good and bad times with some of your closest friends, dreaming, writing, recording and rehearsing at all hours wired on whatever is avaialble cuz you just can't stop.

You can check out more details on this band-owned record label at

http://www.yogismeatlocker.com

Anyone interested in a sampler CD or would like a bunch of CDs to distribute please BM me with your address.

Thanks!

2. Danhole

Danhole

May 1, 2010
    I think you Meatlocker should sign my band. Adult Meathole. Then we can call it Meathole in the the Meatlocker.

Check out our old demos and a recent live video at www.myspace.com/adultmeathole

The live recording is in a blog.

Would you send me a cd? I live in England.

3. bassboysam

bassboysam Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Ottawa, Ontario
    PM me your address and I can send you a CD.

Adult Meathole on Meatlocker records is awesome.
    We are still very early in the start up process, so we are not currently adding bands beyond the 5 owner bands right now.