1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MEC MM 4-string Pickup Music Man style from a German Custom Shop Warwick bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbooty, Dec 10, 2020.

1. bassbooty

bassbooty -Rey Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    Price:
    $69
    United States
    For sale is a used 4-string MEC MM style passive pickup removed from a German Custom Shop Warwick bass. This pickup is 4-conductor so you can wire it to switch between series, parallel and single coil and size wise it is a direct replacement for a Music Man 4-string pickup.

Pickup is in great condition with an abundance of lead wire, as can be seen in the photos. I’m asking a FIRM $69 including shipping to the CONUS. Please PM with interest. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    CatchaCuda, Gustopher and Reedt2000 like this.
  2. CatchaCuda

CatchaCuda Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Transfer, PA
    Are both the neck and bridge pickups the same dimensions? I cannot, for the life of me, find the pickup that I removed from my sub Ray4...

bassbooty likes this.
  3. bassbooty

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    :thumbsup: Yes, both pickups were identical on the Warwick Streamer $$ bass that I removed them from. I already sold one of the pickups and I have one left.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
    CatchaCuda likes this.
  4. CatchaCuda

CatchaCuda Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Transfer, PA
    Thanks! Want to PM your paypal?

bassbooty likes this.
  5. bassbooty

Jul 4, 2006
    Utah
    PM sent :)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021