1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD MEC Warwick Active 2-way electronics for bass with 2 active pickups - BEC2 H - Free Ship

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by David Henry, Jul 1, 2017.

1. David Henry

David Henry

Mar 24, 2000
    Salem, Oregon
    Price:
    Original 2015 OEM German Warwick Active MEC 2-way electronics for bass guitar with 2 active pickups. $100 with free shipping to USA. PayPal OK.

Model number printed on circuit board is MEC BEC2 H LH 2002. They were taken out of my new 2015 Warwick GPS German Pro Series Streamer LX 4 Right hand bass with serial number GPS F 001082-15.

In near new condition, they have been used less than 30 minutes. 100% functional with no noisy pots.

Includes 4 chrome knobs, washers, nuts, battery box with screws and printed wiring diagram from Warwick’s website. Pictures of these electronics installed in my new bass prior to removal are included. I am not sure why, but one wire is a different color than the diagram shows. I have noted this on the diagram.

4 Pot layout: Volume push/pull / balance / bass / treble. Pulling on the volume knob bypass the onboard preamp and deactivates the tone controls.

I also have the Jazz pickup available for sale.

Thanks,
    Dave

1a.JPG

1a.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 25.JPG

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    SMG likes this.