Media too polictically correct

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Special_Ed, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special_Ed

Oct 3, 2004
    Man, I am sitting here watching this news peice on this guy named Mathew Hale who is a neo nazi. The news reporters *make sure* to sound disgusted as they mention his name, calling them PRO HATE and WHITE SUPREMACIST with disgust in their voice. They must have said PRO HATE and FACIST and WHITE SUPERMACIST 100 times in about a minute making sure they sounded disgusted.

Next they have a news pieces about terrorists in Iraq but they don't even call them terrorists, but insurgents "freedom fighters" or they just refer of them by the name of their religous group. They have no disgust in their voice and do not mention anything about hate or facism or anything. They refer to terrorist camps as "holy sites" and Matt Hales place as a "hate compound."

I am no racist, and I am not a republican either, but I am really getting sick of all this ultra political correctness the media has for the terrorists.

p.s. I am talking about Fox News.
  2. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Political topics, such as this, may only be posted as a supporting member, in Tin Pan Alley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.