Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Medical Exam

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by codeine, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Hey guys i was wondering if anyone here had any experience with medical entry exams at all?

I am sitting mine in about a month and as wondering if anyone could offer me any advice?

Thanks for your help.

Simon

2. dont miss the cup...

3. This isn't the turn your head and cough one is it?

well anyways good luck:D :D

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    When you see the giant metal Q-tip with the cotton on the end, run like hell.

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    There's no need to get uptight until the nurse puts on the rubber gloves.

6. nanook

nanook

Feb 9, 2000
    Alaska
    and bore scope

7. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

You know folks, when I read this post, I get the impression that codeine is trying to get into med school, and is sitting an entry exam. And not receiving a full body cavity search, or being asked to drop his pants and *cough*!!!

Maybe codeine could reply and confirm whihc end of the stick we should grab:confused:

8. APouncer

APouncer

Nov 3, 2000
    Lancashire, UK
    Exactly what I thought, almost to the point of it being blindingly obvious! Maybe it's a UK thing? Anyhow, I'm at the same end of the stick as yourself (and I'm guessing codeine too).

9. All hail the english.

Although very funny i was wondering if anyone had sat the exams necessary to get into medical school.
    If so i was wondering if anyone had any advice for me along the lines of what to expect.

10. By the way sorry i took so long to get back here, i just started uni yesterday and have been studying like mad for this exam...... not much bass playin going on:bawl:

11. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    We all thought our joking around to his question was blindingly obvious, sorry you missed it. :D ;)

12. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland

Sorry dude, I guess I missed all of the ;) smilies in all your posts!

;)

13. mikemulcahy

mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    At this point its impossible to study for it. Try to find some older exams and get familiar with the type of test. Takes alot of anxiety out of it.

Mike