1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

medicore bassist...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by i am nate, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Hey everyone,

Just wondering what kind of bass would be good for a medium talented bassist. I play a variety (or try to at least), so I'm looking for something that is versatile. Thanks for anything.

2. how much you wanna spend?

3. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    What's medicore? Medium core? I am not familiar with this genre of music.

4. Sorry about that. I'm a "medium" skilled bassist. I've been saving up my paychecks and i have about 380$ to dish out. Thanks again.

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    no... you tried to say MEDIOCRE... :)

6. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    MIM Fenders work... (made in mexico)

Danelectro's

there's quite a few, that's all I could really think of off the top of my head though.

7. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    Mediocre

Medicore

That's funny. Dyslexia, perhaps? Or is it Dylsexia?

Just kidding. But seriously, folks, don't you think "medicore" would be a great name for a new genre of music?
    We could bridge the generation gap by bringing hardcore music listening teens together with easy listening adults!

Long live Medium Core!

8. CrawlingEye

CrawlingEye Member

Mar 20, 2001
    Easton, Pennsylvania
    This is an incredibly off-topic thing... so I apologize for posting it... But EString, you should get AIM ( www.aol.com/aim ) I'd actually like to talk to you sometime. If you get it, my screen name's StandTogether138.

I'd also like to talk to other people from TB... I think it'd be interesting to talk to them on a regular level rather then getting opinions and giving opinions.

9. Is medicore not a good name for a band

10. Medicore? James Last plays alternative...

11. Shouldn't medicore be the name of some evil drugs company in a conspiracy film with Bruce Willis?