1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Meditation anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RyRob813, Jun 17, 2007.

1. RyRob813

RyRob813

Jun 7, 2007
    St. Paul, MN
    Used to be really into meditation a few years ago and never really got too much into it. I've had an interest in it recently, but I'm not really that good at it.

Anyone here meditate? I just seem to have a hard time clearing my mind, and the more I think about it, the harder it gets. Help?

Thanks!

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    We had a thread on this like last week!

3. RyRob813

RyRob813

Jun 7, 2007
    St. Paul, MN
    Damn, must've missed it! I'll search it

4. I like meditation.

Its like sex. The more you do it the better you are at it.

5. I do my best to meditate in nature every day, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. If I just can't get out to do some deep thought, I try and meditate more the next day to clear my thoughts, but the build up often makes it difficult to get back on track. In any case, just relax. If meditation is "difficult", then what you're doing is not meditation. I look forward to it every day!

This reminds me, I need to get out and do some now before supper!

6. Geoff St. Germaine

Geoff St. Germaine Commercial User

I used to meditate quite a bit. There's been some turmoil in my life recently and due to time restraints I've been largely unable to do it for quite some time, which is unfortunate as it makes dealing with such things easier for me.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 19, 2021