1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

SOLD Medium Scale 32" 5 String Mensinger Leaf

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Larry Balara, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Larry Balara

Larry Balara Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Price:
    $1650
    Strings:
    For sale is my recently purchased Mensinger 5 String Leaf Passive/Electric Bass. My two main basses are 30" and I thought I'd try 32", but those 2" inches really make a bigger difference than I thought. These basses are made in Poland by Mensinger Instruments which is the same company that produces Maruszczyk. The particular bass has a medium 32" scale, 5 bolt on neck, mahogany body with a red wood top, 20 fret ebony fingerboard, and two Delano SBC pickups. The bass is currently passive with volume and tone knobs for each pickup as well as a 3 way mini-switch coil tap selector for series, single coil, or parallel for each pickup. However, the body is configured for a preamp with a separate battery compartment if you should want to add active electronics. The bass will ship in its original gig bag and include all paperwork.

I'm asking $1650 obo shipped to CONUS.

Attached Files:

bebi, entisgood, Gee Man and 4 others like this.
  2. Peter Lufrano

Peter Lufrano Blues. and nothing but the Blues. Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2004
    Berkeley, CA
    Hi,
    What does she weigh?

3. Larry Balara

Larry Balara Supporting Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Approximately 7.8 lbs.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021