Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

medium-sized assortment of...stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by mlwarriner, Oct 20, 2005.

1. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    Ibanez Phat Hed PD& Bass Distortion Pedal - $40 - SOLD!
    Digitech Bass Driver Distortion pedal - $40 - on hold
    Boss Bass EQ - $50 - on hold pending payment
    Essex Right-handed P/J Neck - $30 - SOLD!
    Essex Right-handed Tuners - $30 - SOLD!
    AKG D-112 Microphone - $175 - on hold

Prices do not include shipping, but I will get a quote from UPS (my preferred shipper, as I get a discount) and will not gouge you on shipping. No "packing and handling" fees. I prefer Paypal, but am willing to accept money orders as well, and cash in person, if you're close enough to the Kansas City area to make it worth meeting up in person.

Trade offers are welcome as well. The only things that I know of right off that I'm looking for are:
    1) Morley Dual Bass Wah
    2) Either a Schaller Roller bridge or Badass II Bridge IN BLACK :)

Other offers are welcome. Run it past me, the worst I'll do is say no thanks.

2. fr0me0

fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    lemme know if the eq sale falls though

3. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    will do :)

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Hey ML!

That the GEB-7 you bought from me? If so, PM me with an address and I'll mail it either to you or to the buyer. I ran across the manual a couple weeks ago, but didn't think much about it. Saw the ad and it all came back to me.

Lemme know!

Might take a week or so, cause I'm gonna be outta town for work next week.

dcr

5. I'd love to claim that digitech bass driver if the current buyer backs out.

6. mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA

it is the very same one indeed. if/when it sells, i'll shoot you an address to send the manual to.

thanks!