1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mega Deal on EBS HD350 and TD650

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by KJung, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Hey guys. I'm not associated with this company or the sale in any way. Just wanted to make those in the US aware that Rocket Music (see the thread in the 'sponsored' part of the site) is closing out their EBS line. Greg is selling a demo/new HD350 and TD650 for pretty much cost (almost half off the regular discounted price.

These are the heads that Tal Wilkenfeld is using, and that Marcus Miller used for a while. The HD350 is particularly cool... bright, crisp, modern, etc.

Since most never venture into that part of this site, I thought I'd make you guys aware of the deal... pretty amazing if you are looking for one of these amps.

The TD650 is cool, but really doesn't sound that much different than the smaller, less expensive HD350 until you get it crankingat 4ohms.

Just FYI.