1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mega FS thread: Clement, Warwick, Hazlab Spector, Fernandes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by j.kernodle, Jul 28, 2012.

1. j.kernodle

j.kernodle Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Home repair woes and not much in the way of gigging is making the bass collection expendable right now. I'm keeping my Mike Lull V4 jazz, and will take proceeds of this sale to hopefully pick up something basswise I've wanted forever, provided it doesn't sell first. I'm pricing this stuff very fairly IMO, but I am open to reasonable offers. I'd prefer a fee free method of payment, if possible. Domestic shipping only.

All of these basses are in well cared for used condition. Please feel free to PM for my contact info or email me for more details on any of these.

1. ****SOLD*** Warwick Corvette Fretless Bubinga, Ovankol and Ebony. This is in really clean condition and sounds fantastic. Neck isn't too chunky. Made in Germany. Comes with a cheap gig bag. $500.00 + actual shipping

DSC_0700-1.

DSC_0707.

Clement is staying put. No longer for sale.

3. MIJ Fernandes Mockinbird. I've had this up for sale for a while, and I'm now taking a big hit on this bass. $750.00 + shipping. I've got over $1000 in this. dual EMG P's. Killer tone, quartersawn three piece neck, block inlays, gotoh hardware. A true custom made MIJ bass with a custom fit case. One volume knob. Tone to die for and you will get all kinds of people coming up to talk to you if you play it live. Trust me.

DSC_0007.

DSC_0696.

more pics here

Spector is off the market

2. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Oct 25, 2005
    Kansas
    Now I want jell-o... and a Fernandes

3. Jim, no! Heh... I come back from a road trip, an this! Not the Spector! Not the Clement! I've seen, an played, these basses. The Fernandes, and all Jim's basses, extrordinary. An the man himself is "the man", so to speak. Big bump fer a great friend, and person to do business wit.

4. tjclem

tjclem Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    Good luck with the reapirs sorry you have to sell stuff...t

5. j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    Tom the clement is definitely in the keep list if I can move some other gear first. it's just too awesome. David, thanks for the kind words my friend.

6. Ya know I love ya, m'brother. An I know you love these basses. A John Entwistle fan, or ANY aggressive player, should check out the tone in the dual Ps of the Gumbi, heh. Darn thing shocked me in build quality. An the tone'll move mountains. An if there, I'd fix yer house fer that Spector. Heh. GLWTS, brother. But that only a half hearted wish, cuz those things too nice ta let go of... Realky wishin ya find another way.

7. j.kernodle

Nov 23, 2008
    South Carolina
    bump. I'm taking the clement and the spector off the market.