1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Meisel bow, 3/4 size Great Condition

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by likeminds, Oct 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likeminds

likeminds

Sep 6, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    I've got a meisel bow that's 3/4 length and is German style. It was made in Korea. I'm not sure what type of wood it is or really anything else about the bow. It seems to me that it's never been played. I received it as a gift. I'm selling it for $175. No case. Thanks!

http://cookbooksrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/10/bow.html

This is my blog, I've posted two pictures there and I can give you more pictures if you would like. Just email me @ skinner.marshall@gmail.com

Bow2.

Bow1.

2. likeminds

likeminds

Sep 6, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Okay, I'm bumping but I'd also like to say that I would not be upset with an offer below my asking price. I just want to get out of it what its worth. As far as I know, it's never been played either.

3. likeminds

likeminds

Sep 6, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Meisel Double bass bow, made in Korea, smaller than my full size fiberglass bow. In great condition, no case. I'm in the Nashville area and I'm also lowering the asking price to $175. This is a great bow and if I didn't already have my fiberglass bow I would keep this for sure. It is worth as much as my $300 fiberglass in playability and feel. Call 614-620-5817 if you are interested or e-mail skinner.marshall@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.