1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Melbourne GTG?

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by theNoseBleedKid, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Hey guys, just checking to see if there's any interest in having another Melbourne GTG in a few months?

I know most people have some new gear (except me) and there are some cool dudes with some cool gear I'd love to hang and play with :bag:.

So, whose in?

2. I'm down. Last time was awesome! We should get some drummers down too so theres some rhythm sections. Thoughts?

3. I is in.

4. I have a drummer and bassist friend thatd rock up fo sho.

5. P. Lacey

P. Lacey

May 15, 2008
    can 15 year olds come? lol :bag:

6. Yeh of course! :D

7. Sounds good, would be good to be able to spend a bit longer there this time!
    I'll have to decide what to bring though! Can't fit it all in the car...

8. Please the NV and AE if you can Dan that'd rock, although fitting those in _any_ car together would be really, really hard!

9. P. Lacey

P. Lacey

May 15, 2008
    sweet, im in guys :bassist:

10. Still waiting on Mr Dave and Rusty and a few others to chime in...

11. bump

12. ras1983

ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Count me in tentatively, but can we at least get a rough date so I can plan around it? We can't leave it too late as I'll have university exams around november...

13. Yeh I have 2 weeks off work mid September I was hoping to do it in, otherwise I actually can't come. Although ideally the others would pitch in sooner rather than later........

14. P. Lacey

P. Lacey

May 15, 2008
    Im not fussed when it is, whatever suits other people

15. I can do whenever, I would recommend sending a PM to Mr.Dave and the others though.

16. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    Ahhh, just found this thread. I'm down, i was feeling it might be round this time again... yeah drummer, and/or other musos would be cool, jam out a bit. maybe we can do something on the otherside of the city this time to be fair?

17. Cool, cool. Well I can only make the weekend of the27th/28th of September or the 4/5th of October. I prefer not to do the 27th, but Im open to people preferences.

As so far as on this side of the city, I'm down with that, anyone have any ideas for venues?

Sorry I've not been paying much attention I've had a million things to do and a lot of martial arts performances (4 this week!)

18. Hmm I've got the Aus Uni Games during that week...So I probably won't be able to come :(

Maybe it'd be better if we had it in early December again just to give us more time to round up people and stuff? Just a thought!

19. I might have to agree with Alistair on that one, it seems a bit rushed and finding a venue on such late notice may be difficult. Maybe not as far away as December though. I'm not sure, I'm free whenever so it comes down to whats best for everyone else!

20. I can't do weekends in December until the 16th, so you guys can do it then but I won't be there!

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021