Men, lets get this straight.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    There are two golden rules when it comes to another mans woman. They are not hard rules to follow.

Rule Numero Uno: Under no circumstances will you do anything that may inflict physical, emotional, or any other type of pain on another guy's girl. Doing so may lead to a lynching.

Numero De Dose: Under no circumstances will you do anything that may inflict physical, emotional, or any other type of pain to the friends of another man's woman. Commiting the afore mentioned act may lead to a swift kick to the nuts.

Both of these rules were violated in the last week.

Back round:

Michael: Clarinet section leader... the bad guy.

Laura: Friend of the girl friend

Gabby: Girl friend

Me: Angry boyfriend.

Lets go back to wednesday of last week... Michael makes a comment about gay people and people with AIDS and how they should be thrown onto an island until they die off. Laura's uncle died of aids, and she was extremely hurt by this. She was going to go talk to the band director this coming monday about it...

But before she could get around to it...

Today we had a band comp... After the show, Michael is chasing someone, Gabby ends up in his path, so he just pushes her aside... he says he is sorry... and probably was... but he really hurt her, and she was crying.

Strike two mofo. And this is a 2 strikes you're out ballgame.

I didn't see any of it happen, she just came up to me crying 10 minutes after it... We talked to the drum major, and she was reluctant to tell what happened, but she finally did... she went and told the director, he came and talked to gabby... she wouldnt tell him, but then he said that if she didnt tell him, Mike (me) was gonna tell him anyways. so she told him... then she went ahead and told Laura's story.

Michael is a section leader! His behavior is totally unacceptable. If he does not lose his position, I will lose a bit of faith in the program... and if he doesn't straighten up, he might have to go see a proctologist about getting a clarinet surgically removed.

Any other suggested courses of action I could take besides shoving a clarinet up him? If he straightens up and there is drastic improvement, good... but if I still hear the complaints I always hear from his section, I will do something myself if I have to.

grr. why do people hurt other dudes girlfriends? its not cool...

(and please excuse my spanglish)

2. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    I suggest violence not involving anal cavities, it could get dirty. If you can not resist the urge to lodge something in his anal cavity remember to bring an umbrella.
  3. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Well Señor Money, why are you asking us what to do? you know what to do, metele el clarinete por el culo, that's what I'd do, that's what you should do :ninja:
  4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    His sister is my section leader... so it probably is not the wisest of moves... and who knows? he may like it... ultra-homophobes are often just repressed homosexuals....

this is serious. i feel the need to kick some booty.
  5. give him a stern face to face look in the eyes. its kinda surprising how much that can scare losers. :)
  6. kill 'em all money!

*head bangs*
  7. Well I wouldn't put up with this, but bitching to a section leader or a band director....that's a "wussy" thing to do. I believe some forms of fighting are needed in mankind(kinda nietzche like). Repressed anger and non-violent expression kind of makes us less human. I'm all for civility but you could use some primal instincts on this situation. If his sister does anything, well this is where your girlfriend shows some moves or maybe this Laura girl should. Personally if I was Laura and someone made fun of homosexuals or aids victims I would probably punch them in the face, I'm not saying I will, but I think my instincts would make me. All in all you know what my advice is, but for legal reasons I'll close this statement by saying I do not condone violence, all expressions repersented are fictious and just air thoughts. I cannot be legally challeged for any motivation towards your actions. :)
  8. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Whew! I was worried this wouldnt be another pointless thread of Mike whining to strangers on TB due to his lack of friends. Well, I for one am relieved!
  9. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    If things must get violent, challenge him to a boxing match! You get to beat his ass in a sporting event. Yes, what he did was wrong and there is no excuse. Sometimes things like this happen,try to comfort your buddy's girl by pulling a Mike Tyson on his ass (minus the biting of the ear thing) you'll cause less damage with gloves on, but you get some fustration out!

Do it for you buddy,do it for your buddy's girl, hell, hit him twice for me! ;)
  10. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Same here, I stopped reading where the spanish kicked in, confirming the uselessness of the post(er).
  11. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Make him swing at you first. Then you have a legal right to defend yourself...within reason. DO NOT PERFORM A CLARINET EMEMA! Its a valuable instrument and somebody nice may need to use it.
  12. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    hmmm... the guy says something stupid that your girlfriend's friend overhears, and then he accidentally bumps into your girlfriend and apologizes.

I think he should be tied up and have darts thrown at him until he bleeds to death. maybe pour gasoline over him also and keep taunting him with matches for the duration of the dart throwing, you know - just for fun. and blast nysnc music while doing it all.

i kinda can't believe everybody's siding up with you here. the guy said something dumb. we've all said dumb things. i've said lot of things dumber than the AIDS thing he said. the other thing, you yourself said you believe he was truly sorry for.

how bout taking a look at yourself and seeing why this is making you so angry. what insecurities is he kicking up in you??? what do you feel you need to prove? anger is only fear in disguise. i'd srongly suggest trying to learn alternatives other than "revenge" to work your problems out. if you hurt this guy in any way, and other people knew the circumstances behind it, i think you'd look the idiot - not him.
  13. I'm not touching this one without a 635.90 foot poll.
  14. lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Yeah. A poll! Should Mike Money go Beast Mode?[​IMG]
  15. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
  16. no usa el clarinete. pone tu pie en su culo, y despues tira calgadas en su cara. entonces, él no va a ser perjudicial a tu novia o las amigos de ella.
  17. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    if you want to resolve a problem the best way is talking about it. if you want to masturbate go ahead and do a clarinet job.
  18. odie

odie Supporting Member

Lighten up kid-o. Things get alot more complicated in real life. Learn to control your anger before it causes you problems in adult life.
  19. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Its not just what he said to Laura and that he knocked her down... it has been a series of events. His section just complains about him. He yells at them for no reason, uses his size to intimidate them, etc...

His own sister is afraid of him. She is afraid to talk to him about it because she is afraid that he is going to punch her. He is a big guy... probably a little over 6 feet tall, 250+ pounds. His sister is skinny and sorta tall... his dad is skinny and sorta short, and his mom is short and large. There is no one to keep him in his place because he is the biggest and probably strongest in his house.

I'm sure he was sorry for knocking my girlfriend down, but I know as a fact he is not sorry at all for the comment he made that Laura overheard. He is a huge homophobe... to the extent that if a guy tries to give him a friendly hug, he backs off and won't talk to him for a while. He has problems, and someone has to confront him about them. I don't want it to get violent, I'm the worst fighter ever, but he definitly has to be approached.
  20. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    confronting is good. try it.