Mercyful fate-9

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I think this is prolly one of the best metal albums of its kind. I think its just and awesome album with good songs and prolly the best Mercyful fate I have heard.King Diamonds Harmonies and range is just amazing to me.I havent heard Melisa yet album though but I love buried alive and last rites off 9 and are deffinatly highlight songs.
  2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I heard last rites off a sampler, I'm thinking of getting this album. I'm really blanking right now and can't think of the MF album I have something with Dead in the title "Born Dead" or "Dead Again" or something of that nature. I dig it quite a bit. The king was funny to me, now... he's still funny, but his style is unique and very dramatic.
  3. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Check out the earlier MF records (Melissa, Don't Break the Oath) and the early KD solo records (Fatal Portrait, Them, Abagail). If you like the newer MF & KD stuff, you'll really like the older stuff.
  4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I think I like KD's solo career better. The guitarwork is better in Mercyful Fate, but I dig the more keyboardy stuff that the King's solo stuff has to offer. Keyboards + Metal =