Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Merry Chistmas to all effects junkys

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ImNotGeddyLee, Dec 25, 2001.

1. hope everyone gets their mutrons, fulltones, and stingrays... heh heh

2. No, but I'm getting a moogerfooger. Just have to wait for UPS to deliver it. :mad:

3. niice... thats one my most used effects right now...

4. My wife,er um,Santa brought me the florboard for my Bass POD. This is the first time I ever had the oppurtunity to use a Wah on bass. I love it.

5. Got me a Line 6 DL4, and wow... Wasn't on my list but I'm very happy with it. The looping, tube echo, reverse, ping-pong and my favorite low-res delay. I'm using that one as a modulation like synth; it gets these great 80's era keyboard bass sounds, very cool and inspirational. I can't put it down!

6. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    The question remains then: How are you playing the bass? ;)

7. Very well... :D

The only complaint I have about that pedal are the switches. I'm not used to a pedal having more then one button on it so I have to be very careful when stepping on it. I've messed up my footing once already! There are just some draw backs to having big feet, I think the width of my foot is the major problem. I have a 13.5 shoe size with EEEE width that’s the widest they come in on the commercial market. I have to be very careful with all my effects.