Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Merry Christmas (:

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Purvel, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Purvel

Purvel

Oct 8, 2005
    Bergen, Norway
    Well, Christmas eve just ended here in Norway, and I must say it was a pleasant evening. For the most part. I was denied access to The Fedora Lounge due to the lack of an ISP email adress, but hey, it's christmas and I got presents :p
    I know most of you probably haven't celebrated the occasion yet, but what do you all want for christmas? And for tomorrow/the day after/those who celebrate christmas early like me, did you get what you wanted?
    I for one know that next year I'll write an actual list and distribute it to family and such so that I won't get as much shampoo and such :)

:edit: Oh yeah, I was -gonna- be supportive and donate, but now I have to wait until the store opens again :p

2. If I remember correctly you guys are..........7 hours ahead? (of US central time)

3. Purvel

Purvel

Oct 8, 2005
    Bergen, Norway
    Yeah, that sounds about right. It's currently 22:09 here, and I know we're 9 hours ahead of California (used to live there, it's a bitch trying to call family for the holidays :p).

4. It's well into Christmas morn in Australia- 10:30edst to be exact... We are lucky enough to be almost a day ahead :bassist:

So- What did we all get for Christmas?

I got the usual, clothes, other small things- and of coruse lollies. The Best part though is spending the afternoon with the family having Christmas lunch, then with the Girlfriend's family having Christmas Dinner :D

I may go for a mountain bike ride too to work off all that turkey; if the sun comes out today that is, it is after all meant to be Summer :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to all!

5. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    41 minutes into Christmas here and I'm the only one still up, was wrapping till 11:30. Anyway, was a good evening, I made a nice winter scene from icing for our cake and made a few cards too. Also had some drinks with the family, presents come in the morning. All I know is I have a Planet Waves string winder and cutter in my stocking amongst many other surprise items. Saving my main present allowance for summer along with my birthday so I can go wild on bass gear in summer.

6. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Have a Blessed Christmas Everyone ! :)

7. Merry xmas all have a bassing new year

8. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Everyone everywhere!

9. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    Same as said:

Merry Christmas/Happy Kwanza/Happy Chanakuh and a Happy (and safe) New Year.

10. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    I just had a pre-christmas thing that is a tradition in my family. The kids give out their presents, the parents give pj's and another little thing. So far i got Back in Black (ac/dc), Eat a Peach (allman bros), a nice watch, and bus tickets to visit my sister.

11. daofktr

daofktr irritating, yet surly

Feb 15, 2005
    aurora, IN
    merry christmas to all here!
    :)

12. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Marry christmas all:)

[​IMG]

More pics of santa to come... i had 4 kids this year:D

13. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    we want new drunk santa pics! that's an old one and you know it.

Happy Jul everybody

14. Merry Christmas everyone!

15. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Merry Christmas, everybody. :) I hope everyone is having a good holiday - I know I am! At this point in my life I have several families that I get to celebrate with. I'm very blessed!

16. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    Rack bag, computer speakers, stuff like that... its a good time! :hyper: