Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mesa 400+ rack $1050

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sdrowning, Oct 27, 2002.

1. This is a mesa/boogie 400+ rack with 500 watts of screaming tube power! ok, that's my sales pitch. ..but seriously, the amp is in excellent condition - as are the korg dtr-2 tuner, furman power conditioner, and 6 space rack. I will split the shipping on this beast, or you could drive to Minneapolis and pick it up (yeah, yeah, do that!)

e-mail me for pics

eric

2. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    if you'd split them, how much for the rack, power conditioner, and tuner?

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Mite-as well ask, how much for the 400+?

4. $850 and buyer pays shipping. that's really the lowest i can go....i'd rather keep and have it as a practice amp than sell it for less. however, it would be a bit overkill and a waste to have it sitting in my apartment.

5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Hmm, I have been thinking of getting a second amp head, something different than what I am currently running, just for a change of pace once in awhile.

And I am in Minneapolis every day. I will have to think about this one.;)

6. SMASH

SMASH Guest

Jan 18, 2000
    Canada.

LOL. I'd love to hear a 400+ used as an apartment practice amp ... unless I lived in your building.

Good luck with the sale.

7. the rack is an off brand. i was using a 10 space rack with an eden navigator and qsc 2402, but had 4 spaces open. when i traded for the mesa, i traded the 10 space straight up for a brand new 6 space shallow rack, this makes it much easier to carry because the center of gravity is much closer to your body. you don't feel like tipping over. plus, the jacks are basically right at the back of the rack (an inch or so away).

hope that helps
    eric

8. Rockbobmel

Rockbobmel Supporting Member

If you don't mind, What did you get for a new amp? I just bought a 400+ and will prolly sell the Nav. and WT1000.

9. Conroy

Conroy

Nov 3, 2002
    I am very interested in that amp, if you wanna talk reply and we can talk

10. Is the tuner available by itself?