1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Big Block 750, could be yours! Pending Payment

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sebastian, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I am selling my Mesa Boogie Big Block 750. This head was everything I needed and more. I am transitioning over to total tubes. It is built like a tank and has tons of power. The overdrive channel gets as dirty as you want without taking anything from your low end and the clean is crystal. It fits in a 2 space rack. It comes with a foot switch for the overdrive and tuner mute function and the power cord. I used this with a Carvin BR810 and literally crushed my two guitarist full Marshall stacks. I have the head in a two space rack bag which is included. There are two scratches on the top and small amount of rack rash from the screws. Besides that this head has lived its life pleasantly in a rack case. I bought it from a TBer and then 3 months later I had to deploy. So the head is approx 12 months old give or take a couple of weeks. This head new costs over $1400.00 buy mine fro $850.00 plus shipping! You get the killer performance and save yourself some some serious bucks! I am including the specs from the Mesa Boogie site and you can print a manual from the Mesa site for free.

Manual address:

http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Big%20Block%20750.pdf

Big Block 750
    FEATURES[/COLOR][/B]

Handbuilt in
    Petaluma, California (as are all MESA products)

750 Watts @ 2 Ohms (550 @ 4, 280 @ 8), Simul-State Power / 12 Tube Driven Power MOSFET's, 4x12AX7

Active/Passive Input Switch

8 Stage Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Gain, Active Bass, Active & Passive Mids, Mid Frequency (adjustable from 200 Hz to 2 kHz), Active Treble & Master Volume Controls

Footswitchable Vacuum Tube Over-Drive with Independent

Over-Drive & Master Level Controls

Tuner Output with Footswitchable Amplifier Mute

FX Loop with True "Hard" Bypass Switch

Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post Switch, Level Control & Ground Lift

2 - Speakon and 2 - 1/4 Speaker Output Jacks
    Slave Out w/Level Control

Two Speed, Dual Fan Cooling

2 Button Footswitch (Over-Drive & Mute)

Ladies and gentlemen this has to go. I am asking $850.00 for this great head. You are covering the shipping. PM me with any questions.

2. Sold!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.