1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie 1516BE Roadready, bi-ampable or mono 400 watts, MD, VA, PA, WVa, DC only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Let me say up front, I am not shipping this cab. There, I feel better.
    For sale is my Mesa 1516BE cab in her Road Ready skin. I have the front cover and all locks work. There are chucks on the bottom for the Mesa wheels but I have no wheels. I use a dolly to transport her. She has all the stock EV speakers, no cheap replacements. She has seen the stage many tymes but I am scaling down to my Mesa 1-15, 2-10 rig. She is a powerhouse. I have ran My Mesa 400+ and she never missed a beat. I will have her and the 1981 G&L L-1000 in the bass forum at the Rock and Roll Yard Sale @ Make-n-Music 7540 North Market Street, Frederick, MD this Saturday if you want to hear her. (Google for directions) You will not be disappointed. I am also selling the Peavey EQ (never hooked up, as new), the RackRider, the SKB 6 space rack and another 6 space rack as well as odds and ends @ the Yard Sale.
    I am asking $400 obo for her. I am not looking for trades as I am funding an Alembic.

Here is a link to my Picasa album:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/109227691592705810106/MesaAndGL?authkey=Gv1sRgCNK60eLHtPTJ0QE#
    Here are a few teaser shots as well. Please feel free to as any and all questions.

2. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    bump-a-doodle-doo! :eyebrow:

3. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    aannnnnnddddd sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.