Mesa Boogie 2x10 with Epi drivers (Needs TLC) $125

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Mesa Diesel 2x10 cab, loaded with Epifani drivers, Epi crossover, but still has the mesa horn in it. The Epi drivers are CREASED pretty badly, which they were when I got it. Surprisingly, it still sounds good with no audible issues. I priced this as an empty cab. If you want to pay the extra shipping for the weight with the drivers, you can have them....or I can pull them out and pitch them to save on shipping.

Cab is in used condition. No tears in the tolex, but has normal road wear. The inset mesa handles show a little rust and wear, and the rear input panel/crossover hole has been enlarged for the bigger epifani crossover. It is also missing the mesa boogie badge, and someone spray/stenciled their bands name on the back. There are extra mounting holes for the speakers since the originals were replaced, and some asshat used drywall screws to mount the drivers. They may, or may not hold the speakers in through rough UPS shipping.

I don't really use this anymore since I got my mesa 4x10, and need to free up funds to pay for some crap to help get my life back on track.

I have some expenses coming up this sunday I need to raise money for, and this is about the only thing I have left I can part with.

Shipping will be ACTUAL UPS charges, however I wont be able to pack it up and get the shipping costs until this weekend since I have so much going on, and will have to find a box.

If you want it, drop me an email at to claim it. I wont do holds, so I will need paypal payment for the purchase price to claim it, and I will get the shipping costs to the buyer this weekend, at which point the shipping costs can be paypalled, and it will be on it's way. Sorry for the pain in the arse of this, I really need to move it and don't have time (at work 13 hours tonight, gig tomorrow night I'll have to leave for as soon as I get up, and work all day Friday).

I may be able to snap a couple of pics when I get home in the morning, email with any questions.