1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa Boogie 400+ and Road Ready 1x15 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by looper, Mar 24, 2009.

1. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Up for sale is a Mesa Boogie 400+ tube bass amplifier with Mesa road case and a Mesa Boogie 1 x 15 Diesel bass cabinet, still with tags, both in excellent to mint condition. Both head and cab have seen minimal use and have never been gigged. I'm selling because I don't play out and it's just more amp than I need for the basement studio. It literally knocks pictures off the wall. I am in Minneapolis and would prefer a local deal, but I'm open to suggestions. ****Amp has sold**** Diesel cab is still for sale $350 O.B.O., please PM or email with any questions.

Attached Files:

2. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Sale pending, I will miss her!!!

3. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    looks like a older powerhouse cab , not a road ready ....

4. isomela

isomela

Jun 28, 2007
    Finland
    The cab is old Diesel-series 1x15.

5. looper

looper

Apr 11, 2006
    MPLS
    Thanks gang for the correction. I screwed up! :scowl: The 400+ has sold (go figure) but the cab is still up for sale. Since I cannot change the listing title I'll post it again soon, with the right description.