Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mesa/boogie 4x10's?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tdogg, Nov 23, 2001.

1. tdogg

tdogg

Jan 17, 2001
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    just wonderin people's opinions on the new line of mesa bass cabs. i heard they're lighter which would be ok. i played one at gc with a mesa 300watt mesa head and a warwick corvette standard(my bass). i was impressed by the punchy-ness(punch-oscity?) and character of the cab. i was wonderin how one or two of those might sound hooked up to my carvin head. also, do any online music stores have those with posted prices? i cant find much. thanx

2. Check out mesa's web site for prices. List is what everyone pays (guitar center down to a local store)with mesa gear unless its used. Should sound cool with a carvin head.

3. tdogg

tdogg

Jan 17, 2001
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    i wen back to mesaboogie.com and i still couldnt
    find any prices....!?

4. Bummer I thought they posted their price list. I seem to remember someone on the board lately had a PDF copy of their price list.

5. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    I know that the RoadReady is $1048. I think the Powerhouses are around $850.

6. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Powerhouse should be $799...

7. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Mesa Boogie Road Ready cabs (I own a 410 and a 215) are my favorites. Heavy cabs with heavy sound. Edens are great, too, but I prefer the Mesa sound. I would expect that those Road Ready cabs add something to the sound, however, that wouldn't be the same as the Diesel cabs.