1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

mesa/boogie 4x10's?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tdogg, Nov 23, 2001.

1. tdogg

tdogg

Jan 17, 2001
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    just wonderin people's opinions on the new line of mesa bass cabs. i heard they're lighter which would be ok. i played one at gc with a mesa 300watt mesa head and a warwick corvette standard(my bass). i was impressed by the punchy-ness(punch-oscity?) and character of the cab. i was wonderin how one or two of those might sound hooked up to my carvin head. also, do any online music stores have those with posted prices? i cant find much. thanx

2. Check out mesa's web site for prices. List is what everyone pays (guitar center down to a local store)with mesa gear unless its used. Should sound cool with a carvin head.

3. tdogg

tdogg

Jan 17, 2001
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    i wen back to mesaboogie.com and i still couldnt
    find any prices....!?

4. Bummer I thought they posted their price list. I seem to remember someone on the board lately had a PDF copy of their price list.

5. EString

EString

Nov 20, 2000
    Los Altos, CA
    I know that the RoadReady is $1048. I think the Powerhouses are around $850.

6. Steven Green

Steven Green

Jul 25, 2001
    Pacific NW
    Powerhouse should be $799...

7. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Mesa Boogie Road Ready cabs (I own a 410 and a 215) are my favorites. Heavy cabs with heavy sound. Edens are great, too, but I prefer the Mesa sound. I would expect that those Road Ready cabs add something to the sound, however, that wouldn't be the same as the Diesel cabs.