1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa Boogie .50 Caliber+ 112 Combo Guitar Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by peabody, Sep 17, 2008.

1. peabody

peabody Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    I just came across a sonic blue Sadowsky that is calling my name, so I've decided to sell off a few things.

I have for sale a Mesa Boogie .50 Caliber+ Combo guitar amp that has 1x12 Mesa Black Shadow speaker. I bought this amp a couple of years ago to fool around with and it has only left my house a couple of times since then. It is in great condition and comes with a Mesa soft cover.

I'm not a guitar player, but here's what I know: It has 50 watts of all tube power with two channels (clean and distortion)....and it is LOUD! It comes with 6L6 tubes, one 12" Black Shadow speaker and a footswitch for the different channels. Although it is a combo, it can also be used to power a separate cab. It has an amazing tone for Rock, Blues, Country, Metal...whatever you need it for. One of my guitar players has used it a couple of times and he loves it.

Price is $599 + shipping, payment via PayPal or a US Postal Money Order. Just PM me or shoot me an e-mail at peabody59@hotmail.com for a shipping quote, or if you have any additional questions.

IMG_0404.
    IMG_0408.

2. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    Price Drop to $599 + shipping...

3. peabody

Oct 31, 2002
    La Crosse, WI
    This amp is sold pending payment. Thanks!!