Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Boogie Bass 400+ head w/ Road Ready 4 space

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CocoMonkey, Jul 22, 2002.

1. CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Mar 7, 2000
    Sacto, CA
    I am selling a mint Mesa Boogie Bass 400+ all tube bass head with a 4 space road ready rack case. This amp is loud, 500 watts worth of all tube power. There is not a scratch on the amp and i just recently retubed it with Svetlana tubes which drastically gives this head more of a boost than the stock Mesa tubes that come with it. I will also include the power cable and the original manuals and warranty information that it comes with.

The Rack case is in good condition but it is missing one of the ears to lock it in place. The lids still close and hold the amp firmly. I have some pics that give you more of an idea of what I mean. The price is firm because this amp is really in flawless condition and comes with new tubes and a $150 dollar rack case so i think this is a great deal. Grab this hot deal if you can!

Please email me for pics of the amp and the rack case. Thanks!

danturt@starstream.net

2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
  3. CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Mar 7, 2000
    Sacto, CA
    Oops, forgot to put down the most important thing...the price. I'm selling it for $950.

4. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    hey cocomonkey would you be willing do be doinsome big tradeing???? I got a music man sterling model 1 year old great condition.

5. CocoMonkey

CocoMonkey

Mar 7, 2000
    Sacto, CA
    No thanks, not really looking to trade for another bass.

6. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    what about the bass and a ampeg b2r head?