1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie Bass Buster airhead 2-10" wedge w/Eminence LEGEND BP102-4, MD, PA, DC, VA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    PRICE DROP.....equal opportunity.

I have removed the Mesa Bass Buster from the wedge and put it in a head case to use with my 2-10", 1-15" Road Ready cabinets. The speakers are Eminence LEGEND BP102 4 ohm wired to an 8ohm total load. The wedge is in good condition with a few nicks. The wheels and the caddy system both work. This would be a great case for your amp and BAM, you have a tight, portable and darned loud (depending on your amp) studio or stage rig. Speaker specs here - Eminence Legend BP102 10" Bass Speakers - Eminence BP102 Legend 10" Speaker - Eminence Legend BP102 is a 10" bass guitar speaker. The Eminence Legend BP102 is a great upgrade or replacement 10" bass speaker. The grille is the same as my Mesa Roadready 2-10" cabinet so if you are looking to build your own, this is the one. Also included is the Mesa cord bag and the kickstand used to keep the wedge from tipping backwards (seen in the back shot).
    Price is $150, cash. Not looking to ship due to the size. I am in Frederick, MD so the MD, DC, VA, WVa and PA areas are local to me, within reason. Trades are limited, ask away.... but I am mostly looking to sell.
    Feel free to ask any and all questions. Email me at pamanded3@msn.com for larger pics.

Attached Files:

2. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Side wheel shot and the back shot......;)

Attached Files:

3. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    An 'I can drive a bit for a deal' bump......I am in need of a few 6 or 8 space racks and a good crossover too, if that helps.

4. BUMP for good local low-ender to deal with!!

OK,cause I am a moron, how can (2) 4ohm speakers be wired for 8ohm total load, also, could they be wired to 4ohm total load?

Last thing...any chance you can get my inside dimensions of the airhead space...I have a Hartke HA1400 with an angle face that I think may drop right in there!! :ninja:

5. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Series wiring instead of parallel.

6. DUH!!
    Yeah, google'd that after I wrote it...and to think I work for a UPS Manufacturer too!! LOL!!

7. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    I will measure tonight and post the exact numbers when I am home (stupid work!:scowl:). I may well cut you a better deal being right in town and a repeat customer, after all :D.

8. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    The space inside is 21 1/2" wide left to right. The depth is just over 10" at the top of the space and 11" at the bottom of the front opening. The top to bottom opening on the front is 2 1/2". As you can see, the back is wide open for whatever amp you have to install. I hope this helps.

9. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Only fair I offer the same $150 price to all......bump!;)

10. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Post gig bump.....:bassist:

11. Love those 102s. This cab is a powerhouse for the price!

If you ever decide to ship, i would be very interested!
    Or you did say you'd be willing to drive-ever been to Minneapolis? Lol!

12. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Thanks. PM's answered, mostly about sending it out. It seems I am going to have to explore shipping options, depending on the costs. I am not looking to lose a bunch on her, just figured someone could use a well built, loaded monitor wedge. Please let me know if there is interest with a zip code and I will get back to you.

......bump.

13. if i weren't selling my Buster, i would buy it just to have the option of making it a combo if i wanted to.

i'm heartbroken i have to sell it though :(

14. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Just looked up UPS, FedEx and USPS prices for shipping to Dallas. The cheapest, with my packing, was UPS at $58 for the ride. Please take this into account when PM'ing offers. I have already dropped the price by $50 and can not take more of a hit for shipment. Locals are encouraged to reply as I can drive a bit for a deal.

15. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    I'll take it. :D

16. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Local deal pending........:hyper:

17. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    ....and she's gone to the Delaware shore! :D
    Thanks Sandy. It was great to meet another East Coast TB'er and Mesa devotee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.