1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Mesa Boogie Bass Prodigy-So like new it smells of the packing

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Crnovak, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Crnovak

Crnovak Supporting Member Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Frisco, Texas
    Price:
    Moved to Ebay. Contact me quick if you want this amp.

I am selling this 3 week old Mesa Boogie Bass Prodigy to the fortune person who pays me $1,500 US.

This amp was used for a profile modeling session, and was only removed from the packing for that 2 day profile in a temperature controlled studio.

Tubes were warmed per spec before each recording session and now I no longer need it.

You will pay $1788 for this puppy new, but you will get the almost almost almost nearly same as new if you buy this one.

No one put in the registration. I even left the tags on. The power cable wasn't even unbundled.

5 year warranty. If necessary after the sale, I will send you a copy of the sales receipt.

ALL CAN BE YOURS.

I am including some pictures so that you can see how it is.

Please this is a MONEY deal. No trade offers please. Shipping flat $25.00 to Continental US.

Bass On.

-Craig
    MesaBBassProdLit.jpg MesaBoogBassProd.jpg MesaBBassProdLit.jpg MesaBoogBassProd.jpg Mesa manual and cable.jpg MesaBoogBass_tags.jpg

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021