1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Boogie D800+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mmbass21, Oct 19, 2019.

1. mmbass21

mmbass21 Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2016
    Florida
    Price:
    This is a near mint Mesa D800+. I can't find a mark on it. I bought it new from Sweetwater on 6/6/18 and I will include the receipt so then next owner can transfer the warranty. Mesa stopped doing this so having 3yrs and 8 months of a warranty is a great thing to have.

FREE SHIPPING to continental US only.

No trades please.

Comes with power cord, all original documentation and tags plus the receipt for the warranty transfer.

• Class D Power with 8/4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power to Load Performance
    • 800 Watts @ 4 or 2 Ohms (400 @ 8)
    • Active/Passive Input Switch
    • Play/Mute Switch
    • Preamplifier features: Input Gain with Clip Indicator (O/D LED), Variable High-Pass Filter (30Hz – 150Hz), Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) with Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz) & High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz) Frequency Controls with Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) & Bright Switch (for enhanced top-end) and Master Volume
    • Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post, Line/Mic & Ground Lift Switches
    • Series FX Loop
    • Tuner Output (back panel)
    • Mute Footswitch Jack (footswitch sold separately)
    • Headphone Output
    • Auxiliary Input
    • Protection & Limit LED Indicators
    • 2 Speakon Speaker Output Jacks
    • Fan Cooled
    • Gig Bag w/Strap

Attached Files: