Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Boogie Diesel 4x10 for sale!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by As the sun sets, Feb 7, 2003.

1. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    Hello all. I'm selling my Mesa Boogie Diesex 4x10 bass cab. I've only used it for about a month (a friend of mine had it before I did, and he never gigged with it, he barely ever used it.) I've gigged with it twice, and I have used it maybe 4 or 5 times at band rehearsal. It's rated at 600w @ 8 ohms. This thing is a real powerhouse. It is punchy, and still covers a whole lot of low end! (I use my Mesa 400+ through it, and I make the lights flicker in the house!.. I even shattered a vase once because of this thing :D) Anyways, it weighs about 100lbs or so, I'm not sure of the exact weight, so shipping may be a little pricey, but I would be willing to do local pickups, and I would also (probably) meet you halfway if need be. It's in excellent condition. The grill is in great shape, and there are only a few scuffs on the tolex. There's one small (dime-nickel) sized tear in it as well. Here is a picture of it (you can't see all of it, though)..

[​IMG]

I am asking $450 for it. The only reason I am selling is because I am going to be purchasing an Aguilar 412 and I was using this to hold me over until they were released. It's a great cab! Please email me with any questions or offers. I'd like to sell this ASAP. Thanks :)

2. As the sun sets

As the sun sets Guest

Dec 10, 2002
    N. Easton, MA
    bump again...

i had a deal with a guy to sell it, but he backed out :( :mad:

so it's still up for sale!