1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Boogie Diesel Road Ready 4x10 cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by newspectorguy, Sep 27, 2016.

1. newspectorguy

newspectorguy Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Price:
    I hate to do it, but I am going to list my 2 - Mesa Boogie Diesel Road Ready cabinets. For those not familiar with these cabinets here is a quick rundown. The Diesel series is a sought after Mesa line that is the staple of sound that put Mesa firmly in the top shelf line of equipment. These cabinets are hard to find with the road ready casings. If you do find them you will probably not find them with the front panel. Both of mine have the front panels and are in great shape. I am only selling them because my back no longer allows me to lug them around.

The price is $500 each or both for $900. This is a great price considering that GC has one for $499 right now and it does not have casters or the front panel.

No trades, I have already downsized to different cabinets.

Attached Files:

2. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Wish we were closer I'd pull the trigger

newspectorguy likes this.
  3. haystack55

haystack55 Supporting Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Houston, TX
    where in texas are you located?

newspectorguy likes this.
  4. newspectorguy

Mar 22, 2015
    I need these to sell quick before I change my mind. These things sound so amazing.

5. newspectorguy

Mar 22, 2015
    Dallas. Although I do alot of traveling throughout the state (family in Houston, Waco, etc...)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016