1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Mesa Boogie m9 Carbine and Bergantino NV215

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TALL&STOUT, Jun 11, 2019.

1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Price:
    Will not ship, sorry. Pickup in San Diego only.

This is a stand alone bass rig for any size venue and any type of music.

Mesa Boogie m9 Carbine Bass Amp Head @ $850 cash
    Excellent condition with very little use. I still have the original packaging from Mesa along with the foot switch and cable.
    The M9 Carbine Rackmount Head expands on the previous M6 iteration with an expanded nine-band EQ, onboard compressor and multiple bass voicing option controllable via footswitch.
    Features: MOSFET Trans-Class power, 12AX7 preamp vacuum tubes, nine-band EQ with 33Hz to 8kHz equalization range, five-position active mid-voice switch, active treble, active bass and some serious thump. Stable down to 2ohms and will crush any other amp.

Bergantino NV215 2x15 Bass Cabinet @ $850 cash
    I absolutely love this bass cab, but my band is moving out of our room and I can only keep one cab. This will be one that I buy again in the future. So much power, clarity and feel. I can load it into a car by myself and rolls great!
    Very rare and coveted bass cab for sale. Jim Bergantino makes by far the best cabs in the USA.
    Model NV215 specifications:
    Two 15" woofers with vented pole pieces
    One 6" midrange
    Power handling - 600 watts
    Custom phase - coherent crossover
    Frequency response: 37hz - 7khz; sensitivity: 101db
    Anechoic: 2.83v/1m
    Impedance: 4 ohms
    Dimensions: 36"H x 24"W x 15"D
    Weight: 93lbs.
    Tilt-back casters

Will package the two together for $1600 cash and will include a Speakon Cable with purchase.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019 at 2:33 PM