1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mesa Boogie Mpulse 600 w/footswitch $750 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by richst, Oct 23, 2010.

1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    I got this direct from Boogie when I was doing the rockstar thing. Toured in a shockmount rack case for about 6 months. Hardly used the last 4 years. I'm using a scout combo with an extension cab and it's plenty loud for my gigs. I ran this through a boogie RR 610 cab when I was touring and it was thunderous. Then I got rid of the 610 cab and used 2 112 powerhouse cabs and that was the best sounding bass rig I have ever used. Getting older and refuse to haul around any more gear than is absolutely necessary. Comes with the footswitch that controls the compressor, EQ section, hi gain and effects loop. I never used it. It comes in it's own little carry pouch with the proprietary cable. This is the older blackface model without speakon connectors. It's in great shape and has never given me any problems. It's fairly heavy but built like a tank and gobs of power. Snatch it up before I send it over to the dark side. I am open to trades up or down for a 5 string jazz bass. I prefer ash/maple combo but I'm open to other tonewood combos. 34" scale only and 19mm bridge spacing. Open to other pickup/electronic combos too. Run them by me.

2. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    top and back. Lotsa options and a great sounding DI with a lift and gain. Very useful. I have brought it to sessions just to use the DI. Very warm smooth sound. Also pre and post switch.

3. Ronny49

Ronny49

Aug 22, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    What is the exact weight and how deep is it from face plate to rear? My rack is a 14" depth and want to know if it will fit. THX

4. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    weight is 22 lbs. and I have 14 1/2 " front to back. This includes the depth for the knobs back and front. I can throw in a half decent 4 space rack bag that is 18" deep. Zippers are semi suspect though.

5. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Killer sounding amp bumpage.......

6. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    PMing :bassist:

7. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    I'm putting this on hold until the weekend for Barisaxman. Thanx for all the offers.
    :hyper:

8. Barisaxman

Barisaxman Gold Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Omaha, NE
    Paypal on its way...safe to say this one's sold :)